- Welcoming and family-friendly atmosphere
- Multicultural, from Uganda and the international community
- English speaking
- Expositional teaching style
- Keeping Jesus central
- Maintaining a sensitivity to God’s Holy Spirit
- Encouraging individuals to be personally involved on God’s mission
Our Core Values
- Word – We are intentionally guided by the Bible as the Word of God.
- Mission – We promote the Gospel of Jesus Christ, and faith in action, both individually and corporately.
- Worship – We glorify God through our worship of him.
- Prayer – We believe in the importance and power of prayer.
- Relationship – We honour and care for each other, through authentic relationships.
- Family – We cater to the needs of families.
- Multicultural – We celebrate the union of diverse cultures in one community.
“What I appreciate about One Life is the focus on enabling people to experience full, holistic growth in their Christian walk – from Christ-centred worship, to solid Bible teaching, to integrating and promoting quality children’s activities, to the opportunities for getting to know people through tea and lunches, to the outreach to less privileged, and not to mention the awesome Life Group we attend – all based on the foundation of Biblical and Spirit-led prayerfulness – truly feel blessed to be part of this church family.”