Community is a strong value of One LIfe. Life gets busy, yet sharing life together with others can be extremely beneficial, offering mutual encouragement.
Some of our key ingredients are …
- Our groups meet in seasons, and each meeting is time-bound
- The gatherings are informal and in a home setting
- Life-application Bible studies are included, for growing through healthy discussion
- Prayer for one another is offered
- fellowship, mutual support and encouragement
- Welcoming of people, irrespective of their church or life experience
Our current season runs from September to November
We currently have three locations and times as follows:
- Kiwatule (northern suburb) near the Recreation Centre, 6:30pm on Wednesday evenings.
- Makindye (southern suburb) off Luwafu Road, 7pm on Wednesday evenings.
- Kisemente, Acacia Mall (central), 5pm on Wednesday evenings.
For further details, please contact us, letting us know your location, and we will put you in touch with the right person to get directions.