Community is a strong value of One LIfe. Life gets busy, yet sharing life together with others can be extremely beneficial, offering mutual encouragement.
Some of our key ingredients are …
- Our small group meetings are informal and in a home setting
- Life-application Bible studies are included, linked to our Sunday sermon, for further growth and understanding, through healthy discussion
- Prayer for one another is offered
- fellowship, mutual support and encouragement
- Welcoming people, irrespective of church affiliation, status, or life experience
We currently have four locations and times as follows:
- Kiwatule (northern suburb) near the Recreation Centre, 6:30pm on Wednesday evenings.
- Makindye (southern suburb) off Luwafu Road, 7pm on Wednesday evenings.
- Kisemente, Acacia Mall (central), 5pm on Wednesday evenings.
- Bukasa (Muyenga), 5pm every 1st and 3rd Sunday of the month.
For further details, please contact us, letting us know your location, and we will put you in touch with the right person to get directions.